Sweet, sticky, bubbly goodness! This AIP peach cobbler is free of inflammatory ingredients and common allergens. Made grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free, and nut-free, but you can’t tell by tasting it.
For the filling:
- 6 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup O Organics® coconut palm sugar
- 2 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon O Organics® vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined salt
- Juice of one lemon
For the crust:
- 1/3 cup O Organics® coconut flour
- 1/3 cup O Organics® unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup O Organics® unrefined coconut oil, at room temp/ solid
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine the sliced peaches with all of the filling ingredients in a large bowl. Use a spatula to toss and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the mix to an 8×8 inch baking dish. Use a spatula to spread it out evenly and flatten the top. Bake for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, create the crust/crumble. In a large bowl whisk together the coconut flour, desiccated coconut, coconut sugar, arrowroot starch, and salt.
- Add in the solid coconut oil in clumps. Use your fingers to work it into the flour mix until the mixture looks like wet sand. Then shape it into a ball and set it in the fridge.
- Remove the peach mix from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes. Then take the chilled dough ball, break it up and distribute clumps evenly over the peaches. Gently flatten to create a crust.
- Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes, until the top is bubbly and a deep golden brown. Remove and let it cool for a few minutes. Serve as is or with a scoop of your favorite dairy-free ice cream!
- Serving Size: 1/12 recipe
- Calories: 149.8
- Sugar: 16.2g
- Sodium: 19.3g
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated Fat: 5.5g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: AIP Peach Cobbler