AIP Sweet Potato Toast! Loaded with Mahi, and avocado!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil, divided
- 4 ounces of mahi mahi or cod
- 1 teaspoon fine salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 sprigs cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400F (or your air fryer).
- Slice your potato into 1/8-1/4 inch thick slices, lengthwise. Coat with 1 tablespoon oil and lay flat on a sheet pan. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until toasty.
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking fat in a large skillet. Season fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Sear your 4oz fillet, 3-4minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Chop the cilantro and mash the avocado mixing with the remaining salt and garlic powder.
- Build your toast: spread the avocado on them. Flake the fish over them. Top with cilantro.
- You can also squeeze a wedge of lemon or lime over them.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 20.5g
- Fiber: 10.2g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: aip sweet potato toast