Egg, nut, dairy and grain-free brownie in a mug!
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon palm oil or coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut palm sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon tigernut flour
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- Dollop of coconut cream and a pinch of flaky salt to garnish
- Combine the pumpkin puree, oil, and coconut sugar in a mug. Mix well.
- Add in the salt, baking soda, tiger nut flour, and carob powder. Mix until well combined and very thick.
- Use a spatula to clean up the sides and smooth the top. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with flaky salt and a dollop of coconut cream for maximum yumminess.
- Read the FAQ’s for RECIPE MODIFICATIONS
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 318.8
- Fat: 26.2g
- Carbohydrates: 25.9g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Protein: 2.4g
Keywords: aip brownie mug cake