A healthy alternative to milk that’s coconut and nut free!
- 1 1/2 cups peeled tiger nuts
- 3 cups filtered water (more for soaking)
- pinch of salt
- Soak your tiger nuts in water with a pinch of salt for 24 hours.
- Drain and rinse them.
- Add them to the blender with 3 cups of fresh, filtered water.
- Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Strain through a nut milk bag into a pitcher. Pour the strained milk into a 3 cup (liter) mason jar. Store in the fridge up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 52
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: homemade tiger nut milk