Delicious and simple dairy free, egg free cheescake- made with tofu!
For the Crust:
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup liquid sweetener (I use allulose)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
For the Filling:
- 1 block extra firm, organic, non-gmo tofu
- 1/2 cup liquid sweetener (I used allulose)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon ground psyllium husk
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pure stevia extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Pulse the crust ingredients in the food processor until it’s ground up like wet sand and sticky.
- Press the mixture into 6-8 muffin liners.
- Bake for 15 minutes until toasty. In the meantime, wash the food processor and make the filling.
- In the clean food processor, blend all of the filling ingredients until completely smooth.
- I recommend dicing the tofu first and adding in about 3/4 of it. Save the rest and only add it in if needed.
- Scoop it out and top the crust with filling until each muffin liner is full. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool to room temp, then set in the fridge to cool completely and set. Serve chilled! Great plain, even better with blueberry compote!
- net carbs per serving: 4.5g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 182
- Fat: 15.5g
- Carbohydrates: 7.1g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 3.6g
Keywords: keto cheesecake, vegan cheesecake, keto vegan, tofu recipe, mini cheesecake recipe