Dreamy Nice Cream with Chocolate Magic Shell
Strawberry Nice Cream
- 12 ounces frozen strawberries (whole)
- 1 cup full fat coconut cream (see notes)
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sweetener (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 droppers of Jasper Organics full-spectrum hemp oil (use code KITCHEN for 15% off)
- pinch of salt (optional)
2 Ingredient Magic Shell
- 3 tablespoon chopped up dark chocolate (I like Alter Eco Super Blackout chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine the frozen strawberries and coconut milk in the blender or food processor. Blend until pureed, or mostly smooth. Stop.
- Use a spatula to scrape down the sides and move any pieces of strawberry stuck under the blade. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until thick and smooth. It should not be liquid, it should be the consistency of a mousse or frozen yogurt. If it’s not, put it in the freezer to harden up.
- Make the magic shell. In a microwave-safe small bowl melt the chocolate for 20 seconds on high. Mix in the coconut oil and mix until it’s smooth and liquid.
- Scoop your ice cream into 2 small bowls, top with the magic shell and watch it harden over the ice cream! Whoa!
- Dig in!
net carbs per serving: 13.7g
If you have full fat canned coconut cream, put it in the fridge and the the fat separate, use that!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 393
- Fat: 33.7g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4g
- Fiber: 7.7g
- Protein: 3.1g
Keywords: strawberry ice cream, no-churn strawberry ice cream, paleo ice cream recipe, keto ice cream, CBD recipes