Creamy, spicy, and loaded with feel good flavors and health benefits, this Sugar Free Spiced Chai Latte is a deliciously comforting non-coffee caffeine boost.
- 12 ounces filtered water
- 2 teaspoons chai blend, loose leaf
- ¼ cup dairy free milk
- 1 teaspoon ghee or coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 5 drops stevia glycerite or 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1 drop Ginger Vitality or Thieves Vitality
- Warm the water with the tea leaves in a small sauce pot. Bring to a boil. Turn off and cover for 2 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a mason jar through a fine mesh sieve.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and insert the milk frother. Blend until well combined and serve in your favorite mug!
Nutrition information will vary based on dairy free milk, sweetener, etc.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 60
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: sugar free spiced chai