Egg Free, Whole30, Low Carb Meatballs packed with Asian flavors and a dipping sauce!
For The Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground pork (I use this one)
- 1 cup shredded broccoli
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 green onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro or parsley
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon 5 spice
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos (I like this one)
- 2 tablespoons pork panko (get it here) or flax meal
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- coconut oil spray
For The Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl mix the ground pork, veggies, dry seasonings, coconut aminos and pork panko.
- Shape 24 large meatballs. And place on a lightly greased sheet pan. Give them a light spray with coconnut oil. Spinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until fully cooked and golden brown.
- While they cook, make the sauce. Whisk all of the sauce ingredients together until smooth. Be sure to use a good bone broth that is gelatenous when cold, it will help thicken the sauce!
- When the meatballs are done, remove the from the oven, use a spatula to remove them from the sheet pan. Serve with dipping sauce! Enjoy!
- IF you don’t eat pork, dark meat ground turkey works well in this recipe too!
- Serving Size: 4 meatballs with sauce
- Calories: 384.2
- Fat: 25.6g
- Carbohydrates: 7.7g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 31.3g
Keywords: Stir Fry Meatballs