This low carb, veggie-packed Pad Thai takes minutes to make, in one skillet! It’s allergen-friendly, delicious and tastes like the real thing!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup matchstick carrots (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 bag Mann’s Kohlrabi Linguine
- 4 green onion, sliced1 cup bean sprouts (optional)
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened sunflower seed butter
3 eggs, scrambled
2 cups shredded chicken breast (optional)Lime wedges
Fresh basil or cilantro
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the coconut oil then the cabbage and carrots and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Move to one side of the skillet, add the garlic and cook until aromatic, then mix it up with the remaining veggies.
- Add the salt and the Mann’s Kohlrabi Linguine and green onion, sauté for 5-8 minutes until tender, add in a little more coconut oil if needed.
- In the meantime, heat the sauce ingredients in a small sauce pot, stirring until smooth. Bring to a simmer then pour it into the noodle mix and toss.
- Remove the noodles from the heat. In the small skillet where you made the sauce scramble the eggs if you are using and cook until done then mix into the noodles. Now would be the time to add the shredded chicken breast too! Mix and garnish with lime wedge and fresh basil or minced cilantro. Enjoy!
Macros include bean sprouts, carrots, eggs, and chicken!
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 416
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 34g
Keywords: low carb paleo pad thai