dairy, nut and egg free paleo, keto meatballs
- 2 pounds ground dark meat turkey
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons Italian Herb blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons grain free flour (use only 1 tablespoon if using coconut flour)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
For Meatballs and Noodes
- 2 cups zoodles (see instructions above)
- 1/4 cup Pistou (see recipe above)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except the avocado oil.
- Mix well.
- Shape 24 one inch balls and place on a lined sheet pan.
- Drizzle with avocado oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm and browned.
- Remove from the oven. Save 12 meatballs for later use (leftover recipe coming soon).
- Lightly saute the zoodles in a skillet to warm with the Pistou.
- Serve the warm, sauced zoodles with 3-4 meatballs a plate.
- Store leftover meatballs in tupperware, in the fridge for up to 5 days. Saute to heat.
- Pistou Turkey and Noodle Leftover Frittata Recipe coming soon, the perfect recipe to makeover this meal’s leftovers!