Simple and nourishing pressure cooker soup!
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2/3 cup bone broth, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fish sauce, Red Boat brand
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 bag Mann’s Kale and Beet blend
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- juice of one lemon
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (optional)
- Heat your pressure cooker on saute mode.
- Add in the avocado oil, garlic and onion saute until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Move the onion and garlic to a side of the pot add in the chicken, making sure it touched the bottom of the pot and brown on both sides, about 6 minutes.
- Them mix it all up with the onions and garlic.
- Add in the 1/3 cup bone broth and seasoning. Close the pressure cooker and set to high for 5 minutes.
- Release the pressure manually and open the lid, use forks to shred the chicken.
- Add in the remaining bone broth, coconut milk, lemon juice and the Mann’s Kale and Beet blend.
- Close the lid and set to pressure cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Release the pressure manually, open the lid, stir well and serve.
- Garnish with sesame oil (optional) and diced avocado.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 446g
- Fat: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 26g
Keywords: Creamy Instant Pot Chicken Soup