A recipe from the cookbook Craveable Keto by Kyndra Holley
- 20 cremini mushrooms, halved
- 1 large head broccolini, trimmed and divided (I used broccoli florets)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 8 bone in, skin on chicken thighs
- Sea salt
- 1 whole head garlic, cloves separated and peeled
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Arrange the mushrooms, broccolini, bell peppers, and onion on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Heat the butter in a large cast iron skillet over medium-heat. Season the chicken thighs on both sides with a little salt and pepper. Add the chicken thighs, garlic cloves and rosemary sprigs to the pan. Sear the chicken on both sides until the skin is crispy and golden brown. (The chicken will not be fully cooked at this stage.) As the garlic starts to brown, remove it from the pan and place it on baking sheet with the vegetables. Do the sam with the rosemary sprigs.
- Place the chicken thighs on top of the vegetables and pour any pan drippings over the top of everything.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake the chicken and vegetables for 20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender but not mushy.
- I used coconut oil and omitted the black pepper, as well as only ate from the sheet pan I prepare without peppers to make my serving AIP compliant!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 616
- Fat: 44g
- Carbohydrates: 10.3g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 53g
Keywords: keto sheet pan chicken