For the Sheet Pan
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 2 cups cauliflower rice, frozen
- 1 pound bonesless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
For the Sauce
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems trimmed
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon apple cider or coconut vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut manna or coconut butter
- ½ teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 1 heart of romaine, shredded
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Drizzle one tablespoon of avocado oil all over a sheet pan.
- One on side spread out 2 cups of frozen cauliflower rice.
- Next to it, line up the chicken thighs so they are lying flat, snug but not overlapping.
- In the space that is left arrange the red onion and radishes. Sprinkle the salt over everything, getting about 1 teaspoon on the chicken thighs.
- Next add the remaining seasoning only to the chicken.
- Then drizzle the rest of the oil all over the chicken and rice.
- Put the sheet pan in the oven and roast for 30 minutes. Then broil for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the rest of the bowls. Shred the lettuce, slice the avocado and make the sauce.
- Combine the cilantro, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, coconut manna, salt and coconut aminos in the blender, and blend on low until almost smooth. Then slowly drizzle in the avocado oil until the sauce is fluid. Remove from the blender and store in the fridge until ready to serve!
- To assemble your bowls make a bed of romaine in two bowls. Then spoon the rice on one side, the radishes and onions on another. Find a spot for your avocado. Slice 2 chicken thighs per bowl. Then drizzle sauce over everything.
- There will be extra sauce. Store it in the fridge and use as salad dressing!