An oven baked short stack for yummy egg free pancakes
For the Pancake
- 1 large green-yellowish plantain (pinton)
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- (optional) 1 soaked date or 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Serve with Maple Syrup, Honey or Low Carb Date Syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Peel and slice plantain and combine with the rest of the pancake ingredients the bowl of your blender,
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Line your sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Use a spatula to scrape the batter out and shape 3 pancakes on your sheet pan with a spoon, about 2 tbsp of batter per pancake.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden, fluffy and dry looking.
- Use a spatula to scrape up from sheet pan and serve hot!
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 155
- Fat: 8.4g
- Carbohydrates: 20.4g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 1.1g
Keywords: egg free pancakes