Vegetarian Whole30 Salad: Don’t have time to cook protein or roast veggies? Keep it simple with a vegetarian option!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut
- 1/2 Hass avocado
- 3 cups arugula
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Gently put the eggs in the boiling water. Boil for 8 minutes. Then drain the water from the pot and fill it with cold water and ice. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
- In the meantime, put your cashews in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until they begin to toast. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Peel the eggs. Cut them in half. Cut an avocado in half, peel it and slice it.
- Assemble your salad. Make a bed of arugula in a large bowl. Top with eggs, then add the avocado, and lightly season everything with salt and pepper. Add the cashews, then the sauerkraut.
- Drizzle with Green Goddess Dressing. Dig in!
- If you don’t eat eggs you can add roasted vegetables to this, like the cauliflower from the chicken salad.
- If you don’t eat cashews, use any nut! If you don’t eat nuts use diced up apple!
- Don’t skip the kraut! The probiotics make the nutrients more bioavailable.
- Serving Size: 1 (entire recipe)
Keywords: vegetarian whole30 salad