Delicious and juicy lamb meatballs glazed in balsamic and packed with flavor.
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground lamb (I always opt for local if I can find it)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons grain-free flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 3 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- Start out with a large mixing bowl and combine all of the ingredients except for the balsamic and olive oil in the bowl. Mix very well. Then shape 8 large meatballs.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium heat. Drizzle in the olive oil then add the meatballs. Brown for 3 minutes per side, until brown and crisp all over. Cover for 2-3 minutes or until they’re cooked through.
- Lastly, open the lid and add in the balsamic vinegar and stir well. Cover again, lower the heat, and give the skillet a shake so that the meatballs roll around and get fully glazed in the balsamic. They will be shiny, browned, and crisp. Serve hot.
- Serving Size: 2 meatballs
- Calories: 461
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Unsaturated Fat: 15g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 36g
Keywords: Mediterranean Lamb Meatballs