Savory- salty chicken patties that are perfect for any time of day! AIP, Keto, Paleo!
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 cup pork panko (or 1/4 cup coconut flour)
- 2 tablespoons bone broth powder (I like Jarrow or Vital Proteins) *optional
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (2 teaspoons if not using the bone broth powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Shape 5 to 6 large patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, then add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, place the patties in the skillet and fry up five minutes per side or until cooked through.
- If you don’t have bone broth powder you can also add gelatin or collagen or just leave it out
- Serving Size: 1 patty
- Calories: 270
- Fat: 15.2g
- Carbohydrates: 1.3g
- Fiber: .8g
- Protein: 32g
Keywords: AIP chicken sausage patty