This recipe shared with Permission From Vanessa Spina and Victory Belt Publishing.
- 2 ounces hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon whole or ground raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ceylon cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup coconut cream, room temperature
- 1/4 cup almond milk (I used water)
- 1 teaspoon powdered stevia
- 4 drops liquid stevia (I just used 10 drops stevia)
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
- 6 walnut halves, chopped (I did’t use)
- Combine the hemp hearts, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut cream, and almond milk. Pour the seed mixture and stir to combine. Set in the refrigerator and chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, heat the porridge in a saucepan over low to medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until warmed through. Alternatively, heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix in the remaining cinnamon, powdered stevia, and liquid stevia, adjusting the sweetness to your taste. Add more milk if a thinner consistency if desired.
- Top with shredded coconut and walnuts and serve.
- THIS RECIPE IS SHARED WITH EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR: VANESSA SPINA. COPYING AND SHARING THE FULL RECIPE FROM THIS POST IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 570
- Fat: 47g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: Keto Oatmeal