Delicious, healthy, Whole30 compliant, paleo QUICHE!
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 garnet sweet potato
- 2 cups spinach
- 4 slices Whole30 Approved Bacon
- 1 cup green beans (or other green veg)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2–3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- Arrange your bacon on a cooling rack, over a sheet pan.
- Place in your oven, yes, while it’s still off.
- Now set it to 350F.
- Slice garnet sweet potato in 1/4 inch thick slices. Toss with olive oil and add to oven once it reaches 350F.
- Roast sweet potato until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Your bacon would be done about 10 minutes after the oven reaches 350F, remove from oven. Then let cool.
- While the potato finishes cooking, sauté 2 cups spinach with minced garlic.
- Next sauté 1 cup green beans. Set aside.
- Remove sweet potato from oven, but don’t turn the oven off. Let the potatoes cool.
- Line a 6×8 or 8×8 baking dish with sweet potato rounds. On the bottom & sides, then sprinkle with salt.
- Add the sautéed spinach with minced garlic on top of the sweet potato crust.
- Whisk 8 eggs with 1 cup coconut milk, 1 tsp salt & pepper. You can also do this in a blender.
- Pour it into the baking dish, lastly topped with green beans & chopped up bacon.
- Bake at 350F until center is set, about 40 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
Keywords: paleo quiche