Bring the BBQ indoors with this easy recipe!
For The Slaw
- 1 bag Mann’s Broccoli Slaw
- 2 tbsp homemade mayo or Primal Kitchen
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 ripe hass avocado
- 1 lemon
For the Burgers
- 1 pound 85% lean ground beef
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cooking fat
- Pre-heat oven to 500F broil with the rack in the center.
- Shape 4 quarter pound burger patties. Make an indent in the center. Coat with fat and place on a sheet pan. Sprinkle with salt. Place under the broiler. Set a timer for 7 minutes.
- In the meantime combine the broccoli slaw, mayo, and seasoning in a bowl.
- Add half of the avocado into the mix and mash and mix it in until creamy.
- Add the rest of the avocado to the slaw diced into cubes. Add the lemon juice and mix to combine.
- When the burger timer goes off, open the oven and use a spatula to carefully flip the burgers. Broil for another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve the burgers on a plate or over greens, top with a healthy serving of creamy slaw. Garnish with pickled onions, fried eggs or herbs!
- Serving Size: 1 burger
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: broiled burger with slaw