BBQ Pulled Pork made without sugar, nightshades but totally delicious – Slow cooker recipe.
- Pat the meat until very dry. Score the fat in shallow cuts in a criss-cross pattern.
- Then mix the Rub and the salt together and pat it all over the meat. Every flat and crevice.
- Put the pork in the slow cooker and pour 1 1/2 cup of the BBQ sauce all over and around it. Then pour the bone broth around it.
- Seal the slow cooker and set it to cook on low for 12-14 hours.
- When done transfer the pork to a bowl, remove the bone and use forks to shred it, add in 2 ladle fulls of the liquid from the slow cooker and the remaining BBQ sauce. Mix well and serve!
- See the ingredients section in the body of the post and read the FAQ’s, please!
- Homemade rub and sauce suggestions in comments
- This post was updated 2/2021 – used to be Carob Pulled Pork
- Serving Size: 1/3 pound
- Calories: 554.8
- Fat: 33.8g
- Saturated Fat: 11.9g
- Carbohydrates: 10.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6.1g
Keywords: AIP BBQ Pulled Pork