Easy, delicious and allergen-free snack!
- 1 cup Epic pork rinds, pink Himalaya salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, softened
- 2 tablespoon coconut butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons carob powder, more if needed
- Combine the coconut butter and coconut oil in a microwave-safe cup or mug. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in the carob powder until well combined and slightly cooled. The mix should be thick enough to coat the pork rinds, but still liquid.
- One at a time, dip the pork rinds in the carob mix until well coated then place on a piece of parchment paper. Repeat with all of the pork rinds.
- Place them in the fridge to harden. Enjoy!
- You can use carob chips (if not on AIP due to lethecin) or Chocolate chips, just melt 3 tbsp with 1 teaspoon coconut oil in the microwave and follow the recipe as written
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 251.7
- Fat: 20.6g
- Saturated Fat: 16.3g
- Carbohydrates: 7.5g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Protein: 11.9g
Keywords: carob covered pork rinds