A delicious and allergen-free meatballs recipe! Perfect family-friendly meal!
- 1 pound ground beef (85% lean)
- 1 pound ground pork (or beef)
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 2 teaspoons dried orange peel (see post)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour or tiger nut flour
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (or coconut aminos)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients. Mix very well.
- Shape 24 meatballs and arrange them on the sheet pan. Drizzle or brush with a little extra olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Enjoy! I served with greens and my AIP Garlic Mayo (link here)
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container. To heat warm up in a skillet with a tight-fitting lid and 1/2 a cup of water or broth.
- Serving Size: 3 Meatballs
- Calories: 187.5g
- Fat: 11.5g
- Saturated Fat: 4.2g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 17.2g
Keywords: AIP Orange Ginger Meatballs