Comfort food made easy, healthy and delicious!
- 4 pouches StarKist E.V.O.O.™ Wild-Caught Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 ½ cup thawed and drained frozen peas
For the Crust
- 4 ounces paleo crackers
- ¼ cup ghee
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease an 8” baking dish.
- In a large bowl flake the tuna until a fine crumb.
- Add in the eggs and milk and whisk to combine. Add in the seasonings continue to mix.
- Fold in the peas using a spatula. Transfer to the baking dish.
- Make the crust. Pulse the crackers in a food processor until crumbled. Add in the ghee and pulse until the mix resembles wet.
- Use a spatula to transfer the dough to parchment paper, shape a ball. Cover with a second sheet of parchment paper and roll out to the size of the baking dish.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment paper. Flip the dough onto the pie and peel off the remaining parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the center is set and the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool a few minutes. Cut into 6 slices. Enjoy!
Nutritional Info is based on the exact ingredients I used. Depending on which variation of Starkist E.V.O.O. you use and which grain free/paleo crackers you use the may vary.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 374
- Fat: 25.3g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 20.2g
Keywords: Paleo Tuna Pot Pie