Peanut Butter and Jelly Paleo Pancakes packed with protein
- 4 medium eggs (if using large use 3)
- 2 scoops Paleo Pro Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Birch Bender’s Paleo Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (up to 1/2 cup if needed)
*See post for ingredient swaps
- Add all pancake ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and thick, look for a thick smoothie consistency. Add more milk a little at a time to reach optimal texture. If your mix is thin, add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time until texture thickens.
- Bring a lightly greased skillet to temperature over medium heat.
- This recipe makes 6 pancakes, about 3 tablespoons of batter per pancake. When adding to the skillet, make sure not to overcrowd; cook no more than 3 at a time.
- Flip after 2-3 minutes. Cook another 2 minutes.
- Top with Sugar-Free Blueberry Compote! Don’t skimp on the topping!
net carbs per serving: 9.5g
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
- Calories: 428.5
- Fat: 30.6g
- Carbohydrates: 14.8g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Protein: 28.2g
Keywords: protein pancakes, peanut butter pancakes, gluten-free pancakes, blender batter, pantry item ingredients, low carb, high protein