- Submerge the sealed jar in a bowl with warm water to soften. Once you can stir it with a spoon it’s ready.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Use a spatula to empty the jar into the skillet.
Stir gently for several minutes, until the mix turns a light brown and begins to toast.
- You can toast it to your liking, but don’t let it get too dark or it will be bitter.
- Transfer the melted, toasted butter to a cup or bowl and whisk until smooth. Store in a glass jar at room temperature. Warm in water to soften and use.
net carbs per tablespoon: 1g
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: toasted coconut butter, paleo butter, paleo sauce, paleo caramel, keto caramel