These Raw Mint Chip Hemp Balls are a delicious, easy, no bake, on the go snack, with 16.6mg of full spectrum CBD oil to keep you cool, calm, and satiated.
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted (soaked to soften, then drained)
- 1/2 cup blanched almond slivers
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons nut or seed butter of choice (unsweetened, unsalted)
- 9 ml Jasper Organics Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Pinch of fine salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dark chocolate
- Pulse all of the ingredients except the chocolate together in a food processor until the mix is the consistency of chunky wet sand. Taste the mix, add more peppermint extract to taste and mix again.
- Use a rubber spatula to transfer the mix to a small bowl and use the spatula to mix in the chocolate.
- Shape 9 1″ balls. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Eat 1 per day for your daily dose of hemp goodness.
- To make these lower in carbs, use 2 dates and add 1 more tablespoon of almond butter in its place. That will take the carb count down to 6.5g total (4.8g net).
- To make these nut-free, use 1/2 cup hemp hearts and 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, and use coconut butter instead of nut butter or sunflower seed butter.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 103.9
- Fat: 7.4g
- Carbohydrates: 8.1g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 3.1g