A simple and delicious rendition of the Classic Caesar Salad! Perfect for summer!
- 1.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 medium)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander or cumin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (I use this one)
- 4 hearts of romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup Dairy Free Caesar Dressing
- 2 cups pork rinds, chicharrones (I used these)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast, optional (I recommend this one)
- Heat your grill with the lid closed until it reaches 550F.
- In the meantime pat your chicken dry then rub on the dry seasonings and brush with olive oil.
- When the grill reaches temperature, open the lid and place the 4 chicken breasts on one side of the grill. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- While those cook, halve your romaine hearts, the long way. When the 5 minutes are up, open the grill and flip the chicken. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Open the grill and arrange the romaine hearts cut side down on the grill around the chicken. Cook for 2 minutes. Then remove everything from the grill.
- You can plate it all together, family style or chop up the romaine and chicken and toss with “croutons” and dressing. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast (the “cheese).
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 445.1
- Fat: 31.7g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 41.2g
Keywords: Chicken Caesar Salad