The best dairy free alfredo you will ever taste, made from cauliflower, no joke.
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, ghee or lard
- 1 tablespoon Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fill a sauce pan with about an inch of water and add the cauliflower and garlic. Heat the pan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil with the lid on. Cook for about 8 minutes, until the cauliflower is fork-tender. Remove from the heat and drain.
- Place the cauliflower, garlic and remaining ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days. To reheat, bring to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat.
- See the picture out of my book above for recipe variations and substitutions!
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 3.5g
Keywords: Cauliflower Alfredo