Your favorite take out fake out made into a healthy soup!
- 1 pound steak tips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (homemade corn free)
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil for AIP
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 cups broccoli florets (1–2 crowns cut)
- 1 1/2 cup bone broth
- 2 tablespoon cashew butter or coconut cream for AIP
- Heat pressure cooker on sauté mode. While it heats toss the beef with the baking powder, let it sit for 2 minutes then add in the coconut aminos and fish sauce and toss to combine.
- When the pot comes to temperature add in the ghee. The place the chunks of beef in the ghee, reserving the marinade. Sear for 3 minutes each side. Add in the marinade. Add in the garlic, ginger, salt and broccoli and stir well.
- Add in the bone broth and stir well to deglaze the pot. Cancel the saute function. Seal the lid and set to pressure cook on high for 15 minutes, when it’s done cooking release the pressure manually.
- Open the lid and use a slotted spoon or tongs to remove the beef chunks from the soup, set aside. Add in the cashew cream and use an immersion blender to blend the broccoli mix until smooth.
- Add the beef chunks back in and stir. Serve hot!cTop with a fried egg, sesame oil or sesame seeds, green onions or enjoy as is!
- Serving Size: 1/3 recipe
- Calories: 345.9
- Fat: 17.7g
- Carbohydrates: 8.1g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 40.6g
Keywords: Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli