This one bowl recipe makes soft and yummy egg-free chocolate chip cookies that are allergen free and keto!
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Zero Syrup, Choc Zero Honest Syrup or Honey (see post for details)
- 1/4 scant cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 cup chopped up dark chocolate, I like this one
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl mix together the flax and water and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Add in the ghee and tahini and mix until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla and the sweetener and mix in, followed by the flour and salt. Use a spatula to fold in and combine.
- Add in the chocolate and fold in. Shape 10 even sized balls and place 1 inch apart parchment paper or silicone mat lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 7.1g
- Carbohydrates: 3.6g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: Egg Free Chocolate Chip Cookies