Delicious, decadent, soft and fudgey keto brownies that are dairy and nut free! Brands used linked in post above!
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate baking chips or chopped up dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (unsweetened coconut milk fat from full fat canned coconut milk)
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup Lakanto granulated sweetener (see post for substitutions)
- 3 tablespoons packed coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- coconut oil spray
- 4 cup glass bakeware (I use pyrex 5×5)
- Flake salt to garnish, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Heat a small sauce pot over medium-low heat.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir with a rubber spatula until they are mostly melted.
- Add in the coconut cream and continue to stir over medium heat until you have a smooth chocolate sauce. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Begin to mix the eggs into the ganache, one at a time, with a fork. Make sure the first egg in full incorporated (you can’t see the yellow) before adding in the next one. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the cacao powder, coconut flour, salt, and sweetener.
- Use a spatula to add the wet chocolate mix to the dry chocolate mix. Add in the vanilla extract and fold in until a thick dark chocolate batter forms.
- Grease the glass baking dish with coconut oil spray.
- Use a spatula to scrape all of the batter into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with flake salt.
- Bake in the center rack of your oven for 25-30 minutes until the top looks dry and the edges begin to separate from the sides. *If you are using a metal baking dish it will cook faster, so watch it!*
- Remove from the oven, do not cut open yet! This is a VERY moist brownie. You need to let all the melted chocolate in it harden up! Let it cool to room temperature, in a glass dish, this will take 30-45 minutes.
- Then it should come out of the baking dish whole, with ease. I use a spatula to lift it up. Place it on a cutting board and cut into 4, 6 or 8 pieces. Share, and enjoy!
See post for substitutions and brand info!
5.6 net carbs per serving, 1/6 of the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 7.5
- Carbohydrates: 8.9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5.3g
Keywords: keto fudge brownies