Crispy Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fried Rice is your new favorite side dish, or you know, entire meal. Easily beefed up for a full-on takeout fakeout meal!
You know my love for sheet pan meals runs deep and I also love fried rice. Not that the one skillet meal isn’t easy enough, but getting cauliflower rice to crisp stovetop is hard, impossible, takes too long. So here I’ve created an equally easy cauliflower fried rice recipe that is addicting AF.
This cauliflower fried rice uses hemp hearts, extra sesame seeds, coconut aminos and loads of flavor for a super satisfying, nutrient-packed, comfort food side dish that comes together in less than 30 minutes. Add some shredded chicken or left-over ground pork for a full meal!
Crispy Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fried Rice
It’s really the only way to eat it, and this cooking method, along with the seed to cauliflower rice rations ensures a wonderful texture and also lots of satisfying fiber, fats, and protein!
Crispy Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fried Rice is easy to make, and versatile. You can add more diced veggies, add more eggs, and if you can’t to hemp, skip them all together and double the amount of cauliflower rice.
Hemp hearts, which are shelled hemp seeds are truly a superfood with all essential aminos acids, protein, omega 6 and omega 3 fats too! I use THIS BRAND.
I have been using coconut aminos as a soy-free alternative in my cooking for a long time. Coconut aminos are made from coconut flower nectar! A condiment rich in potassium and other micronutrients, it’s important to source a good coconut amino that isn’t just coconut tree sap watered down. In the recent months, I realized Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos was watery and very sweet. So I switched to THRIVE MARKET Coconut Aminos, and wow! It’s thicker, saltier and so so delicious! You can try Thrive Market for FREE for ONE MONTH, SIGN UP HERE <<
Looking for more free recipes?
Delicious, flavorful and easy! This Crispy Cauliflower Fried rice is made easy as a sheet pan recipe!
- 1 ½ cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 ½ cup hemp seeds
- 1 shallot or small onion, minced
- 1 medium carrot, small dice
- 4-5 broccoli florets or stems, small diced
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoons black pepper
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons bacon fat, lard or other fat
- 3 tablespoon coconut aminos, divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 eggs, scrambled (yes, cooked)
- 2 green onion, sliced thin
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- On a large sheet pan with a rim, toss together the cauliflower rice, hemp hearts, diced onion, carrots, broccoli, salt, ginger, pepper and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle the fat over everything and toss again to combine then spread the mixture out evenly over the entire sheet pan in one, thin, even layer.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons coconut aminos over everything.
- Roast at 400F for 25 minutes or until parts of the rice are browned and toasty (yes, practically burnt, but so good).
- Remove from the oven, and use a thin spatula to scrape up and mix all of the toasty rice together, add in the remaining coconut aminos, the sesame oil and the scrambled eggs, lifting and folding in all the ingredients!
- Sprinkle with green onion and dig in!
*you can use fresh instead of frozen cauliflower rice. Same cook time.*
*you may omit the hemp seeds and double the cauliflower rice*
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 582
- Fat: 47.3
- Carbohydrates: 11.5g
- Fiber: 6.2
- Protein: 26.4
Keywords: crispy cauliflower fried rice