A dairy free, keto, chia seed pudding packed with protein and healthy fats! Dairy Free! All brands used linked above in post text!
- 2/3 (scant) cup chia seeds (or 9 tablespoons)
- 2/3 cup hemp hearts
- 1 cup full fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups cold brew
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 30 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons collagen peptides (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (optional)
- In a large bowl whisk together the chia seeds and hemp hearts.
- Add in the coconut milk, cold brew, vanilla, stevia, salt, collagen and cinnamon, whisk continuously for 1 minute. Set aside.
- In a small skillet melt the coconut butter over medium heat until it smells toasty and a few parts are lightly browned.
- Begin whisking the chia seed pudding again and add in the toasted coconut butter as you whisk. Whisk for one minute, then quickly distribute the pudding between 3 jars.
- Close with lids and let them set in the fridge at least 4 hours before enjoying!
- Serving Size: 1/3 of recipe
- Calories: 450
- Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 20g
- Protein: 24g
Keywords: dairy free protein chia seed pudding