Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork made with seasonal peaches and sage! See notes from slow cooker instructions!
- 3-pound pork loin roast
- 2 ripe peaches
- 3 teaspoons fine salt
- 1/4 cup minced fresh sage
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- 1/4 cup avocado or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (omit for AIP)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Place your pork in the bowl of your pressure cooker.
- Use your hands to mash up the peaches, removing the pits and rub the peach all over the meat.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and massage and rub the meat all over. Then set it down with most of the peach chunks right on top.
- Set to pressure cook on high for 50 minutes, let the pressure release.
- Pre-heat the oven to broil. Remove the pork from the pressure cooker and shredded it with tongs on a sheet pan.
- Set the pressure cooker to reduce or saute to bring the liquid (peach mix) in the pressure cooker to a boil.
- Spread the shredded pork out on a sheet pan and broil for 10 minutes while the peach sauce simmers.
- Remove from the pork from the oven and pour the peach sauce over it. Serve over cauli- rice or in lettuce wraps!
To make in the slow cooker add in 1 cup of broth and cook on high for 8 hours.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 367
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 45g
Keywords: peach pulled pork