Delicious, easy, fresh… FRENCH ONION CHICKEN SALAD!
- 2 poached chicken breast (how to here)
- 3 tablespoons paleo mayo (or coconut yogurt)
- juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons French Onion Seasoning Mix (this one)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup shaved fennel
- Paleo Crackers (these)
- Poach the chicken breast, then let it cool. If you don’t know how to poach chicken you can do it two ways, stove top in a skillet with a lid and some water (link above) or throw it in your pressure cooker with some water.
- Drain the chicken, then let it cool. Use your fingers or two forks to shred it, pulling it into threads and small chunks.
- In a large bowl whisk together the mayo (or yogurt), lemom juice and seasoning until well combined. Take a taste, yum!
- Slice your seeded and peeled cucumber into 1/4 thick half moon slices, add it to the bowl with the fennel too. Add in the shredded chicken and toss everything until well coated in the French Onion dip.
- Serve with crackers, I love Jilz paleo crackers, they’re like 7g of carbs per 10 crackers. Avocado, berries and arugula go well too and make a really pretty spread!
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 148
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 13
Keywords: whole30 chicken salad