Dairy and nut free Keto (and paleo) Blueberry Pancakes!
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender (except the coconut oil).
- Blend until smooth.
- Use a spatula to quickly transfer the batter to a bowl, it will go from fluid to thick in a few minutes.
- Let the batter sit in the fridge while you heat a large skillet over medium heat. IF your batter hasn’t thickened to almost a paste-like consistency, add the extra tbsp of coconut flour.
- When the skillet or griddle have come to temperature add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to it.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook 3 minutes then flip and cook another 3 minutes. Add more coconut oil to the skillet for the next batch of pancakes.
- Makes about 6! Top with extra buttery coconut oil and fresh berries!
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 305
- Fat: 24
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 10
Keywords: keto blueberry pancakes