A delicious, 3 ingredient (maybe 5) mug cake to satisfy all your cravings!
- 1/2 a dark chocolate baking bar (about 2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or dairy-free coffee creamer
- 1 large eggs
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 5–10 drops stevia (optional)
- Chop up the chocolate and put it in a ceramic mug.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir until totally melted.
- Add in the coconut cream and stir into the chocolate to make a thick ganache.
- Mix in the egg until smooth.
- If using, add in the salt and stevia.
- Microwave for 60 seconds on high.
- To bake, made it in an oven safe ramekin, bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until set.
- Let it cool down for a few minutes, and dig in!
If you don’t have a dark chocolate bar here is how to make it with cacao powder. Mix the coconut cream and egg until smooth. Add in 20 drops stevia, 1 tsp vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Then mix in 3 tbsp cacao powder, mix until smooth. Microwave for 1 minute or bake.
*macros are using Alter Eco Black Out and Coconut Cream*
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 375g
- Fat: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: keto mug cake