Delicious pasta like meal made with loads of veggies!
- 2 bags Mann’s Butternut Squash Rotini
- 5 slices bacon
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cauliflower florets ( or ¾ cup raw cashews)
- 6 ounces bone both
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon pastured gelatin
- Spread the rotini on a sheet pan. Top with chopped bacon.
- Sprinkle with minced garlic and salt.
- Roast at 400F for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, simmer the cauliflower (or cashews) in the broth until tender.
- Transfer everything to a blender, add in the vinegar, herbs and gelatin and blend until smooth.
- When the rotini is done, remove it from the oven, scrape it up off of the sheet pan and toss in a bowl with 2 tablespoons to ¼ cup of cheese sauce.
- Serve, share, enjoy!
- Find your ROTINI HERE: https://www.veggiesmadeeasy.com/
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: Dairy Free Cheesy Pasta