delicious, healthy coffee creamer that stirs in perfectly!
- 1 1/2 cups soaked, raw cashews (use hemp hearts or pumpkin seeds for nut free)
- 1 1/2 cup MCT oil (or full-fat coconut milk)
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (vanilla bean powder for Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup collagen peptides (optional)
- Make sure you soak the cashews (or seeds) per the instructions above. Rinse and drain them.
- Place them in the blender.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients (water, mct, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, and collagen) to the blender and blend until smooth, about 30-40 seconds in my Vitamix.
- May take a little extra juice in a regular blender, you want the mix smooth and frothy… almost fluffy! IF you still have a grainy texture, like if you have a Ninja strain your creamer with a fine mesh sieve.
- Makes about 5 cups, I like to store it in 5, 8-ounce mason jars in the fridge for up to 8 days.
- You can also freeze the jars and then thaw in the fridge when you want to use.
- Add 2-4 tablespoons to your coffee and stir well to combine. Works great for hot and iced coffee.
- per 1/4 cup serving: Calories 209, Fat 20.7g, Carbs 3.6, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 0.7, Protein 2.4
- Serving Size: 20