- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, plus more for greasing
- 30–40 drops Stevia Glyceride
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream, from a chilled coconut milk can
- In a small bowl combine the coconut flour, cacao powder, baking soda and salt. Stir with a fork to combine.
- Add in the eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, stevia and vanilla. Mix with the fork until fully combined. If the eggs are cold the coconut oil might clump up- that’s okay.
- Lightly grease your ramekins then pour in the cake mix half in each ramekin. Place them in the microwave and cook for 1 minutes.
- You can also make these in the oven, 350F for 15 minutes or until done.
- Place a tablespoon of coconut cream on each mini cake and dig in!
- Macros per cake: Calories 391, Fat 33g, Carbs 14g, Fiber 7g (7 net carbs), Protein 11g
- Serving Size: per cake
- Calories: 391
- Fat: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: keto mug cake