- 12 hard boiled eggs (per instructions above)
- 1/4 cup Paleo Pesto (see recipe above)
- 6 slices Salami, diced
- Green onion, to garnish
- Cut all your eggs in half and gently scoop out the egg yolks. Add the yolks to a large bowl.
- Add the pesto to the bowl and use a fork to mix and mash until the mix is green and smooth. Add more pesto to taste!
- Use a small spoon to add the green yolk mix back into the eggs.
- Top with diced salami and green onion. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2 eggs
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 14g
Keywords: pesto deviled eggs