Rich, decadent, no-churn, sugar-free, low carb ice cream!
- 3 large eggs
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup shelled hemp seeds (optional)
- 1/4 tsp fine Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 heaping cup cacao powder
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate (Lily’s or Homemade Keto Ice Cream)
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the melted chocolate, in a blender.
- Blend on low, bringing the speed up to high. Blend for one mintue. Use a spatula to scrape the mix off of the sides. Then blend for another minute.
- The mix will be thick and silky, like pudding! You can taste it, it’s delicious! Adjust the sweetner if needed. I like mine LIGHTLY sweetened.
- Use a spatula to scrapE and pour the ice cream mix in to a loaf pan. I use an 8×4.
- With the spatula in one hand, and the melted chocolate in the other, slowly drizzle the chocolate in to the ice cream mix while you swirl it in with the spatula.
- Set the loaf pan in the freezer. Set for up to two hours then enjoy right away.
- Or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and freeze overnight. Set out for 30 mintues to thaw before serving!
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 339
- Fat: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 12.8g
Keywords: dairy free ice cream