Creamy Pumpkin Chili
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40
- 1 tablespoon grass fed butter or ghee
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 radishes, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 celery leaf stalk, diced
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1-2 cup bone broth
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- Heat a large pot over medium high heat.
- Melt the butter then add in the onion, radishes, garlic and celery. Sauté, stirring often until the onion is translucent and aromatic, about 8 minutes.
- Add in the seasonings and mix well until they too become fragrant. Add in the ground beef, crumbling it up as you go. Use a whisk to make sure it breaks apart well. Stir often until all of the ground beef is browned and crumbly.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and the broth and bring to a simmer. Lower the heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in the mayonnaise until well dissolved.
- Serve the soup and swirl in the coconut cream, garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!
- Per serving 359 cal, Fat 24.2g, Carbs 5.8g (4.4 net), Protein 29g