Colorful party in your mouth!
- 4lbs 92%lean ground turkey
- 1 cup minced carrots
- ½ cup finely sliced green onion
- 1 cup minced purple cabbage
- ½ cup minced baby bella mushrooms
- 4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ cup coconut oil (more to cook with)
- 2 rounded tbsp coconut flour
- Heat a large cast iron skillet on medium heat. It will take about 10 minutes to come to temperature. In the meantime, mince and dice and slice all of your veggies. Add them to a bowl with the ground turkey. Add in the oil, ginger and salt.
- Add in the coconut flour, mix in well then let the mix sit for 5 minutes.
- Then shape 4 ounces patties and set them on a plate.
- Lightly oil the skillet. Add 2-3 patties to the skillet at a time. Cook for 5 minutes per side until browned and cooked through. Repeat with all of the patties. Will make around 16 patties.
- Store in a tupperware or freeze some to have as emergency protein. I like to reheat these stove top as well to get a nice crisp on them. Yum!
- Serving Size: 1 patty
- Calories: 205
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: AIP Turkey Burger