- 3–4 cups of frozen riced cauliflower
- 8 slices bacon
- 6 cubes garlic cloves (or 6 Dorot Cubes)
- 1 tbsp dried Italian Herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cashew creamer (or coconut cream for a nut free version)
- 2–3 egg yolks (1 per serving)
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
- Use a sharp knife or kitchen sheers to cut bacon int 1/2 inch pieces.
- When the skillet is hot, add the bacon to the skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the bacon is mostly crispy, about 6 minutes.
- Carefully drain SOME of the rendered bacon fat out of the skillet (save for something else).
- Pop in 4-6 Dorot garlic cubes. Stir well until the garlic begins to brown.
- Add in the cauliflower rice, salt and dried herbs.
- Stir well until rice is thawed out and any liquid it released evaporated.
- Add in the cream.
- When it begins to simmer, in a minutes or so, it will thicken quickly, stir well until well combined and creamy.
- Serve while hot.
- Top each serving with a fresh egg yolk and mix in. The hot cauliflower risotto with cook the raw yolk.
- The result is a delicious, creamy dish that everyone will love.
- No fuss, no grains, no dairy. Garnish with fresh herbs. I love basil on it!
- If you don’t like cauliflower use zoodles instead. For zoodles, add them in at the end. Cook the bacon with the garlic and herbs. Add in the cashew cream and make a thick sauce. Add in the zoodles at the very end. Toss lightly in sauce and serve.
- *Remember to zoodles and salt your zucchini prior to using to they don’t release too much fluid into your dish.
- other Dorot products (cilantro, basil & ginger) contain corn starch, please read labels if you have any food allergies. The garlic however does not contain any corn or grain
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 387
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 18g