Delicious paleo turkey burger with basil, mango and zoodles!!
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 tsp Real Salt garlic salt
- 1 cup cut Thai basil leaves
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 cup thin crisp zoodles (salted and dried with liquid squeezed out)
- A squeeze of lemon
- 1/4 cup fine group almond meal
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Epic Pork Lard
- In large bowl mix the the ground turkey with salt, mango, basil, onion and almond meal.
- Mix in the zoodles then the egg, until fully and evenly incorporated.
- Separate the mix into 4 large patties.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Heat the lard in a large skillet on medium heat until hot.
- Add the burgers to the skillet.
- Brown for two minutes on each side, then place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 burger
Keywords: Whole30 turkey burger