Tuna Cakes wrapped in bacon
- 4 cans Safe Catch Albacore Tuna
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp mayo (homemade or Primal Kitchen)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fine ground almond meal (optional)
- 1 Mustard Seed & Horseradish Raw Spice Bar Flavor Kit
- 10–12 slices bacon (sugar free bacon for Whole30)
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Open and drain tuna. Flake the tuna out into a large bowl.
- Add in the fresh thyme leaves, mayo, egg, salt and spice packet.
- Mix well to combine.
- Shape 1 inch balls.
- One by one wrap the balls in bacon slices.
- One slice of bacon per ball, around once then fold and go in the other direction.
- Arrange bacon wrapped balls on a sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with mayo drizzle, paleo ranch or as is!
- I love these over kale and cucumber salad.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 378
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 42g
Keywords: Bacon Tuna Cakes