One Minute Mayo
I love me some fancy aioli. I love my Primal Kitchen Mayo. But sometimes you don’t have either and you need mayo in a pinch, that still tastes good. Here you go. This easy, full proof mayo is keto, whole30, paleo approved! With just a few simple ingredients you can have the best tasting mayo ever!
YOU NEED AN IMMERSION BLENDER.
The other ways to make mayo is to mix the the yolks, vinegar and seasoning in a regular blender while you slllloooowwwyyy drizzle in the avocado oil… but that method has a lot of room for error and I’m not making any promises.
You may add dried herbs or minced garlic, I highly recommend Italian Herb Blend or Herbs de Provence, just 1/2 a teaspoon!
I like adding a splash of coconut aminos and a spoonful of dijon mustard to to my mayo too!
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (any kind will do)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup avocado oil
- Combine all of the ingredients in a quart sized mason jar.
- Insert immersion blender, blending moving the immersion blender up and down gently until the mix becomes very thick.
- Put a lid on the jar, store in the fridge up to 10 days.