I love me some fancy aioli. I love my Primal Kitchen Mayo. But sometimes you don’t have either and you need mayo in a pinch, that still tastes good. Here you go. This easy, full proof mayo is keto, whole30, paleo approved! With just a few simple ingredients you can have the best-tasting mayo ever!
YOU NEED AN IMMERSION BLENDER.
The other ways to make mayo is to mix the yolks, vinegar and seasoning in a regular blender while you slllloooowwwyyy drizzle in the avocado oil… but that method has a lot of room for error and I’m not making any promises.
VARIATIONS FOR THIS ONE MINUTE MAYO!
You may add dried herbs or minced garlic, I highly recommend Italian Herb Blend or Herbs de Provence, just 1/2 a teaspoon!
I like adding a splash of coconut aminos and a spoonful of dijon mustard to my mayo too!
Looking for more free recipes?
Easy. No Fail. Mayo.
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (any kind will do)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup avocado oil
- Combine all of the ingredients in a quart sized mason jar.
- Insert immersion blender and blend for 20 seconds without moving until you see white creaminess forming at the bottom of the jar.
- Then begin moving the immersion blender up and down gently until the mix becomes very thick.
- Remove the stick blender, tap out the mayo stuck on it.
- Put a lid on the jar, store in the fridge up to 10 days.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: .5g
Keywords: one minute mayo