Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs
Easy. Delicious. Simple. Satisfying.
Makes 6-7 meatballs, double recipe for batch cook!
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp molasses, sub Apple sauce for Whole
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp mushroom powder (ground up dehydrated shiitake)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix the first 8 ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Add in the turkey, salt & coconut flour.
- Mix until well combined.
- Shape 2 inch balls from the mix.
- Make 6-7 meatballs.
- Place on greased sheet pan.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with lots of cilantro or mint, greens & avocado! Nomnomnom!