Easy paleo teriyaki meatballs! It really doesn’t get any easier than this.
Mix, shape and bake. The teriyaki flavor comes from a clever mix of molasses (sub apple sauce for Whole30), coconut aminos and fish sauce.So little of the sweet stuff is used that these are pretty low carb too!
Egg free, juicy and spiced with ginger, garlic and salt, these will surprise you with you good they turn out.
Double the recipe for some hands-off batch cooking that goes well over salads, in soups over zoodles and more. These easy paleo teriyaki meatballs are going to be on the regular rotation. Want more take out fake out and healthy teriyaki goodness, check out THIS recipe from my Teriyaki Noodle Bowl!
These kind of easy recipes are a lifesaver when you’re tired. When you’re hungry. When you just want to pout because damn it this healthy lifestyle stuff can be HARD AF sometimes. I got you.Having a stocked pantry will help. Here is my post on going from a SAD to a Paleo kitchen.
Looking for more free recipes?
Easy Paleo Teriyaki Meatballs, AIP Whole30 Low Carb
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tbsp molasses, sub-Apple sauce for Whole30
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp mushroom powder (ground up dehydrated shiitake, optional)
- 1 lb ground turkey, dark meat
- 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix the first 8 ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Add in the turkey, salt & coconut flour.
- Mix until well combined.
- Shape 2 inch balls from the mix.
- Makes 6-7 meatballs.
- Place on greased sheet pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with lots of cilantro or mint, greens & avocado! Nomnomnom!
- Serving Size: 2 Meatballs
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 30
Keywords: Teriyaki Meatballs